Tuesday, July 21, 2009

Summer in Prineville: Cousin Time!

I absolutely adore my nieces and nephews. There is nothing more fun than to watch my kids and their cousins play together. We missed Xander, Caden, and Hailey this year, but here are a few pictures of fun times with Claire, Jorden, and Ava.




Coming home from my fabulous breakfast date with my niece Claire. Love you, Claire!





We've finally reached the years in our family that we've all been waiting for--those years we can send them out back on their own and tell them to just stay on the property! I'm still watching after my sweet Abby, but the rest of them had a ball creating their own fun. This year we let them sleep in the tent out back all by themselves! Of course, Uncle Trevis sweetened the deal by offering a dollar to any child who could make it out there until morning.





Ava, our fearless one, holding a mouse caught by Pop-Pop's mousetrap.


The boys playing "Mountain Trolls"



It was so fun watching Geneva and Ava hit it off this year. They are really two of a kind: spunky, fun-loving girly girls!

No comments: