Sunday, January 4, 2009

A Rose By Any Other Name... Would Still Make a Beautiful Float

Yes, Geneva's wearing a tutu. But I insisted she change out of her ballet shoes!

My knight in shining armor

Devin with the Hanging Gardens of Babylon (in honor of his Ancient History Readings class!)

There is smoke coming out of the dinosaur's nostrils.

Abby with Abby

Our princess in front of her carriage.

Aiden tipping his hat with Asimo the robot

A modern day visionary in front of Leonardo da Vinci's float

Somehow Jonathan's picture was on a float!



Someday I'll learn how to do one of those snazzy slide shows, but until then, bear with me...

3 comments:

Beth said...

lol...I was just thinking how great the pics would be on a slide show...Kat rubbed off on me :)

Anonymous said...

I am soooo jealous! YOu know I love parades and the Rose Parade is the very best! Also, seriously that pic looks like jonathan...how super funny

Smith Family said...

We love the Jonathan float!